Environmental Health and Safety Policy
The company is committed to the provision and maintenance of a clean and safe working condition on every site.Our objectives are:
- To comply with all the Safety Legislation and Codes of Practice, specifically the “OSH Act”
- To encourage all employees to actively help us in making the site clean and safe
- To protect all employees and visitors from injury and risk to their health
- To fully use the “OSH Act” and regularly judge ourselves against the standards set in the Programme.
- To protect the environment of present and future damage.
- To ensure occupational health and safety takes precedence over expediency.
These objects are set established in the belief that the Company has a legal and moral responsibility to safeguard its employees and that everyone on the site has a part to play in creating good, safe working conditions.
At KAA we are committed to safety above all else, and this commitment is central to everything we do. Our proactive approach creates value for our clients and safeguards our most important asset – our employees. Our entire team is dedicated to maintaining a safety – focused and environmentally sound business, our safety culture is promoted by each member of our team through planning, implementing and evaluating safety practices on a daily basis.
Our safety program is proactive and action orientated; everyone from management to trades people is involved in making a zero incident workplace a reality. We use daily pre task planning sessions, on going safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, safety seminars, special equipment training, safety manual reviews and email updates to assist in attaining our goal of zero incidents.